Features Speaker CRESCENDO Etude 1.10 :
- Stamped steel chassis with high rigidity.
- Improved motor mechanism for detailed bass with obvious attack.
- Single voice coil for easier arrangement with multi channel amps.
- Surround is separated from the bolting area for safe installation.
- Aggressive look with elegant Crescendo embossed logo.
- Superior built quality and strict quality control to assure very low defect rate.
Speaker Crescendo Etude
Sound characteristics Speaker Crescendo:
- The right proportion of low-bass, mid-bass, and upper-bass. In other words: realistic.
- Deep, tight, punchy, and rhythmical bass.
- Blend easily with the front speaker system.
- Suitable for all kind of music (audiophile, jazz, classic or hard rock, house music, R&B). It is a sound quality subwoofer which can play out loud.
- General music: sealed box 28 liter (1 cu feet).
- Space-saving: sealed box 21 liter (0.75 cu feet).
- Loud music with striking bass: ported box 50 liter (1.75 cu feet) tuned at 35 Hz.
• Square port area = 5 cm x 12 cm, length = 22 cm
• Round port diameter = 10.2 cm, length = 32 cm
- Free air.
* We don’t give recommendations based on marketing trick like others do. We are providing true to life recommendations.
- Power handlings: 100 – 200 Watts RMS.
- High Pass crossover point / subsonic filter: 20 Hz.
- Low Pass crossover point: 63 Hz.
- No equalization needed. Everything has been compensated in the design of the subwoofer.
Crescendo Thiele/Small Parameters:
- Fs = 27.95 Hz
- Vas = 47.08 liter
- Qms = 5.217
- Qes = 0.569
- Qts = 0.513
- Sensitivity = 84.59 dB/1W/1m
- Re = 3.3 ohm
- Sd = 0.0353 m2
- Cms = 0.27 mm/N
- Mmd = 116.09 gram
- Mms = 119.85 gram
- BL = 11.05 Tm
- Zmin = 4.1 ohm